On March 25-26 & April 1-2 our British Columbia sampling staff sampled Olympic Yogurt at grocery stores. In addition to BC, our team also sampled in Edmonton, Alberta and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
British Columbia Sampling Staff Encourage In-Store Sales
At each store, one Team Lead and one Brand Ambassador was to hand out yogurt samples to consumers, while the other teammate is handing out coupons in the yogurt section. The objective of the sampling is to help promote sales of the product within the store. To make the sampling more exciting, our team gave out parfaits instead of plain yogurt.
Shoppers loved the activation and were eager to try a sample. Below are a few participant testimonials:
- “We buy this product all the time, this is the first time I’ve been educated that it is a locally made product!”
- “Thank you for informing me that Olympic has Greek yogurt too!”
- “It tastes so sweet, I’m surprised it’s as healthy as it is.”
- “I love the coconut flavour it’s so fresh and so lovely.”
- “I already buy this yogurt it’s wonderful.”
Looking to push your product into the hands of your consumers? Contact Tigris today to learn more about our sales initiatives and sampling staff.