The program Snack a Fruit is a program co-financed by the European Union and Cyprus in order to promote quality citrus fruits from Cyprus to Canadian consumers. The Republic of Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean. Our client requested food safety certified staff to execute a sampling in various grocery stores across Ontario.
Food Safety Certified Staff Sample Freshly Squeezed Mandora Juice
Onsite, our food safety certified staff were to execute an in-store promotional campaign of citrus fruits Mandora (a mixture of Mandarin and Orange) and Grapefruit from Cyprus. The objective of the campaign is to enhance the Cyprus Mandora and Grapefruit position in the market. In addition, the program was to educate consumers on the characteristics of the European fresh fruits and increase sales.
Consumers loved the freshly squeezed fruit juice and fresh slices. Below are a few testimonials:
- “Fruits between Europe and here are like night and day! I love European fruits.”
- “What a great day to come grocery shopping!”
- “This juice is very tangy.”
- “I could drink an entire jug of this stuff”
- “It’s not very often you get offered free juice like this! I have to take advantage!”
Food safety certified staff have the knowledge to prepare and serve your product. Contact Tigris today to learn more about our Canadian event staffing services.